If you happen to be in the greater NYC area on Tuesday, May 20th, join us at Levo League’s Livin’ the Entrepreneurial Dream event. Kalaki Riot founder and urban island advocate, Tracy Dungo, will be speaking about what it takes to start your own business.
Levo League is a community of like-minded women with a mission to help other women achieve their career goals and attain their own definitions of success.
In addition to Kalaki Riot, this event will also feature:
- Emily Motayed of HAVENLY, a fresh take on interior design
- Nazira Sacasa of COCO + LIZ, an online shopping destination with proceeds from each purchase benefitting charitable organizations
- Jordana Jaffe of EMBARKABILITY, a business to empower and teach women how to create and grow their own businesses
- Amanda Judge and Bria Bergman of FAIRE COLLECTION, a social enterprise accessories brand designed in NYC and brought to life by its artisan partners from across the globe
Levo League’s Livin’ the Entrepreneurial Dream Event
General Assembly (902 Broadway, 4th Floor)
Tuesday, May 20th, 7pm – 9pm
Space is limited so RSVP now! Even if you don’t have entrepreneurial aspirations, these things are always great places to network at with others as you never know who you will meet.
Hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Kalaki Riot (see all)
- #MyUrbanIsland: Jennipher Walters, Erin Whitehead and Kristen Seymour of Fit Bottomed Girls - September 19, 2016
- GIVEAWAY: WIN OVER $1000 IN TRAVEL MUST-HAVES - August 29, 2016
- #MyUrbanIsland: Liza Skripka - August 29, 2016